Any event not adhering to the GSC guidelines may forfeit GSC reimbursement.
• All quickfunding requests must be received at least 24 hours prior to the event (not counting weekends and holidays). Because the process takes 48 hours, applicants are encouraged to submit their request at least 4 days ahead of time in order to allow time for sufficient advertising.
Advertisement Requirements & Recommendations
• Advertise event at minimum 48 hours in advance, preferably prior to applying for funding. Because the process takes 48 hours, applicants are encouraged to submit their request at least 4 days ahead of time in order allow time for sufficient advertising.
• Submit a weekly announcement form (“publicize your event” to the right)
• We recommend placing 6 printed flyers in the Catalina Apts (a printed flyer in each rec room, and on a noticeboard close to the R.A. apartments). We can place a flyer in the GSC display case if it is sent to the GSC Publications Committee chair.
• The event must be open to the entire graduate student community.
• Your reimbursement request should not be more than $300.
• The event must be spontaneous and not require more than 3 weeks of planning.
• The event cannot have also been supported by GSC Event Funding . An exception to the requirement would be in the case that the attendance of an event that received event funding was more than expected and as a result the event ran over budget.
• The event should be accessible to an English speaking audience.
If you have read and agree to these guidelines, please submit your application below.